AP5 discount for DLH?

BurnsideMommy

Mouseketeer
We're looking at staying at the DLH end of April or early May. Probably 5 or 6 nights. (I wish we had bought AP's in September when we went....).

We always book AAA since it's been cheapest.

Would it be cheaper to upgrade to AP's for 5 days in the park and get the AP5 rate? (We've been looking at the 5 day for price of 3 hopper tickets) Any idea what the rate would be? I'm thinking April 26-May 1? We also do 3-4 character bfasts through AAA - would we get a decent deal as AP holders?

I just have no idea what my best option would be at this point since I cant look on the AP DL website for costs. We'd be upgrading/buying AP's at check in.

We're looking at staying at the DLH end of April or early May. Probably 5 or 6 nights. (I wish we had bought AP's in September when we went....).

We always book AAA since it's been cheapest.

Would it be cheaper to upgrade to AP's for 5 days in the park and get the AP5 rate? (We've been looking at the 5 day for price of 3 hopper tickets) Any idea what the rate would be? I'm thinking April 26-May 1? We also do 3-4 character bfasts through AAA - would we get a decent deal as AP holders?

I just have no idea what my best option would be at this point since I cant look on the AP DL website for costs. We'd be upgrading/buying AP's at check in.

The AP5 rate expires the first week of March and no other "special" AP rates have been released yet. So, I wouldn't count on the AP rates you've been seeing early this year to be available during April/May. it could happen, but I wouldn't count on it.

For food, with the deluxe AP you get a 10% discount, and a 15% discount with the Premium AP. Danger answered the rest of the question. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter