AP sliders for MB

nemodeb

Fish are friends.
Last May when we first got our APs, a CM told us we should get new AP magic bands and AP sliders after we got home. They never did come. I'm wondering if this was accurate info. Is there an AP magic band? Were we supposed to receive AP sliders? Can we get them there, somewhere in the parks?
Thanks!!

You needed to go in MDE and customize your AP bands and then they are mailed to you, as I recall. The sliders were coming with them but I think they are discontinued I know I've read the DVC ones were and I think I read AP as well.

After you activate your AP's for the first time, it'll pop up on MDE that your magic bands are ready to customize. Customize them then it'll be shipped. You'll receive your AP MB's, and your AP discount card and sliders will be underneath the MB paper

Sliders still come, discount cards do not as they were discontinued with the new type of pass holder card. It is now one card for both purposes. The magic band box is different for pass holder bands as well. The slider is in the tube type structure that the band is wrapped around. This was the case in October when mine shipped, so unless it has again changed this should be accurate. You still must go on and order the bands for them to be shipped in any case.

You needed to go in MDE and customize your AP bands and then they are mailed to you, as I recall. The sliders were coming with them but I think they are discontinued I know I've read the DVC ones were and I think I read AP as well.

The DVC sliders are still available when checking in your resort. We got ours during our trip this month.

After you activate your AP's for the first time, it'll pop up on MDE that your magic bands are ready to customize. Customize them then it'll be shipped. You'll receive your AP MB's, and your AP discount card and sliders will be underneath the MB paper

I don't get it. It says "Passholder Affiliate" on our MDE page. I customized our bands, which involved picking a color and name selection. Our bands came in the colors we selected, but no sliders and no special pass holder box. I guess I can ask when we pass by the resort desk.

If you still have the box, check again. The sliders are usually underneath/inside the cardboard structure and can fall to a location within the box where they're not easily visible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter