AP renewal question.

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
Can I renew my sons AP while I am at Disney next month even if he is not with me? The reason I want to do it in person is I want to use apple pay to get the 10% reward. Otherwise I would just do it online or by phone. His pass expires in December and he will be going to WDW in January.

That is a great idea! For the deluxe pass, you can save $60 each. Please let us know if this works. We are considering doing the same.
Thank you.

That is a great idea! For the deluxe pass, you can save $60 each. Please let us know if this works. We are considering doing the same.
Thank you.

Sure I will be happy to! I am going next month. Plan to use apple pay for everything I can on this trip. ;) I have never used it before so it will be a learning experience for me. I am hoping thst for food I can use my MB and then use apple pay at the resort to pay my room bill. But I am going to ask at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter