AP Rates out thru June 2nd!!!

For 2 adults it is $271.55 per night and $1525 for the entire stay. Standard view was the only room type that came up.

This is if you book by March 1st. It's an additional $17/night if you book after March 1st.

The rack rate is $469/night!!! So that is QUITE A SUBSTANTIAL SAVINGS!!!
Comes out to over 40% savings!!!! For the moderates it comes out to about 30% if booked by March 1st
:lmao:

Smiling Cheshire Cat said:
For 2 adults it is $271.55 per night and $1525 for the entire stay. Standard view was the only room type that came up.

Thanks so much now to crunch the numbers!

cindyfan said:
This is if you book by March 1st. It's an additional $17/night if you book after March 1st.

The rack rate is $469/night!!! So that is QUITE A SUBSTANTIAL SAVINGS!!!
Comes out to over 40% savings!!!! For the moderates it comes out to about 30% if booked by March 1st
:lmao:

Ok i have 30%, i am going to try for bounceback in 8 days which is 35% so another 5% sounds good.

Can anyone look for me. We are thinking of upgrading to APs for our May 1-13th at pop trip. Would love to know if it is worth it. Is there somewhere I can look this up myself?

Woohoo. This saved me $50 more than the room only at cbr

Is that $82.00 per every night...does it include tax? for values
No. Weekdays only when rack rate is $109 at AllStars. That is pretax.

Can anyone look for me. We are thinking of upgrading to APs for our May 1-13th at pop trip. Would love to know if it is worth it. Is there somewhere I can look this up myself?

The AP discount on values is 25% off-5% more than general public spring offer. Standard room those dates is $1310. That should be about $87 cheaper than spring offer.

Hi, my family just purchased annual passes, and we have yet to get the official document, so we can't (to my knowledge) look up the rates online and the folks at Disney we've talked to have not been helpful.
So if someone could possibly look up Animal Kingdom Lodge May 11-26 Arusha View (if that's not available then just Savannah view) for us, we'd be very appreciative! (We're currently looked for June, but we can be flexible if the savings are worth it!)
Thanks so much!

Hi, my family just purchased annual passes, and we have yet to get the official document, so we can't (to my knowledge) look up the rates online and the folks at Disney we've talked to have not been helpful.
So if someone could possibly look up Animal Kingdom Lodge May 11-26 Arusha View (if that's not available then just Savannah view) for us, we'd be very appreciative! (We're currently looked for June, but we can be flexible if the savings are worth it!)
Thanks so much!

April - June Passholder Room Only Offer

Arusha View $7069
All rooms have 2 queen-size beds or one king-size bed with one day bed (limited number), table and chairs, ceiling fan, private balcony, vanity area with 2 sinks and bath. Most rooms with king-size bed are wheelchair-accessible rooms that include either a roll-in shower or a tub with handrails. Sleeps 3 or 4. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include in-room safe, voice mail, complimentary wi-fi, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, refrigerator and Pack 'n Play® playard. A full-size crib is available upon request. Arusha View Rooms offer a view of the Arusha savanna of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge wildlife reserve.

Date Rate per Night
Sat, May 11 $ 480.70
Sun, May 12 - Thu, May 16 $ 436.05
Fri, May 17 - Sat, May 18 $ 480.70
Sun, May 19 - Thu, May 23 $ 436.05
Fri, May 24 $ 480.70

I remember we used to go the Values and get $69 for an AP rate - just booked for March Break and am paying $108 per night at Pop - and that's with a discount!:confused3 Oh well, I'm still going!

Would anyone be willing to check AP rates for me? I didn't renew mine last year but am planning to get a new one in May. I might take 2 of my boys on a surprise trip May 22-28 so I'm interested to see if rates are cheaper than the spring offer. :thumbsup2
1 adult + 2 kids, 5/22-5/28
preferred @ AS Sports
preferred @ POR
pool view @ AKL

Preferred AS Sports - $714
Preferred Room Included
All rooms have 2 double-size beds or one king-size bed, table and chairs, vanity area with sink and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail,complimentary wi-fi, iron and ironing board. A hairdryer and Pack 'n Play® playard are available upon request. A mini-fridge is also available. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. Located close to the Main Building, these rooms offer views of the parking lot, courtyard or pool.

Date Rate per Night
Wed, May 22 $ 99.00
Thu, May 23 $ 99.00
Fri, May 24 $ 117.75
Sat, May 25 $ 117.75
Sun, May 26 $ 99.00
Mon, May 27 $ 99.00

The ONLY roms left at POR for AP disc are Royal Rooms
Royal Guest Room Garden POR - $1126

Royal Guest Room - Garden View Included
Stay in a very special room decorated by Princess Tiana for visits by her royal friends—the Disney Princesses. All rooms have 2 queen-size beds featuring ornate decorations and special effects, custom princess-themed linens and drapes, table and chairs, vanity area with 2 sinks, a privacy curtain between the vanity and room, and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, complimentary Wi-Fi access, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator and coffeemaker. A Pack 'n Play playard is available upon request. The room offers a garden view.

Date Rate per Night
Wed, May 22 $ 161.00
Thu, May 23 $ 161.00
Fri, May 24 $ 178.50
Sat, May 25 $ 178.50
Sun, May 26 $ 161.00
Mon, May 27 $ 161.00

Pool View AKL - $1597

Pool View Included
All rooms have 2 queen-size beds or one king-size bed with one day bed, table and chairs, ceiling fan, private balcony, vanity area with 2 sinks and bath. Sleeps 3 or 4. All rooms are non-smoking. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. Amenities include in-room safe, voice mail,complimentary wi-fi, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, refrigerator and Pack 'n Play® playard. A full-size crib is available upon request. Pool View Rooms offer a view of the pool or the flamingo pond.

Date Rate per Night
Wed, May 22 $ 228.80
Thu, May 23 $ 228.80
Fri, May 24 $ 252.20
Sat, May 25 $ 252.20
Sun, May 26 $ 228.80
Mon, May 27 $ 228.80

Hmm...so I see there's no way to check ap rates without having a current ap. we're in between aps right now, but are planning on upgrading on our may trip, and I'm trying to see if the ap discount is better than the current package we have booked. Could somebody please check for me-

May 12-19 POR, 2 adults? Thank you so very much, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hmm...so I see there's no way to check ap rates without having a current ap. we're in between aps right now, but are planning on upgrading on our may trip, and I'm trying to see if the ap discount is better than the current package we have booked. Could somebody please check for me-

May 12-19 POR, 2 adults? Thank you so very much, I would greatly appreciate it!

$1142 Garden View (no standard available, + $83 for Pool View)

Garden View Included
All rooms have 2 queen-size beds, table and chairs, vanity area with 2 sinks, a ceiling fan, a privacy curtain between the vanity and room, and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, complimentary Wi-Fi access, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator and coffeemaker. A Pack 'n Play playard is available upon request. The room offers a garden view.

Date Rate per Night
Sun, May 12 $ 140.00
Mon, May 13 $ 140.00
Tue, May 14 $ 140.00
Wed, May 15 $ 140.00
Thu, May 16 $ 140.00
Fri, May 17 $ 157.50
Sat, May 18 $ 157.50

Thanks Tara, I really appreciate it! That's identical to the pin code deal I have! Really appreciate you taking the time, that means a lot!

No problem, glad I could help. Sorry it's not a better deal than what you have now...but go & enjoy!!! I stayed at POR in October - its soooo relaxing & beautiful!

Is it possible to book using an annual pass discount, but not buy the pass until you get there? I'm planning to go in May and get my AP when I arrive, so since I'll be getting it anyway I'm considering a quick March trip too, if the room discount made it worth while. I'm not sure how it would work if I bought the pass when I arrived - would they let me check in and then head to the parks to get the pass?

If anyone could let me know what the AP room rates for my trips would be, I would be SO appreciative - I actually tried to call twice and got difference answers both times. One CM just kept pushing me towards the Spring Promo and the other one was determined to have me upgrade to a Moderate :confused3

It would be March 4-7, ASMusic standard room, and May 1-7, ASmusic standard room.

Thanks so much!!!

Is it possible to book using an annual pass discount, but not buy the pass until you get there? I'm planning to go in May and get my AP when I arrive, so since I'll be getting it anyway I'm considering a quick March trip too, if the room discount made it worth while. I'm not sure how it would work if I bought the pass when I arrived - would they let me check in and then head to the parks to get the pass?

If anyone could let me know what the AP room rates for my trips would be, I would be SO appreciative - I actually tried to call twice and got difference answers both times. One CM just kept pushing me towards the Spring Promo and the other one was determined to have me upgrade to a Moderate :confused3

It would be March 4-7, ASMusic standard room, and May 1-7, ASmusic standard room.

Thanks so much!!!

Yes, you can book an AP rate & then get it after you check in. You have 24 hours to get your AP to show them.

May 1-7 - the only thing available at ASMusic is a family suite for $1393.

ASMovies standard $756:
Standard Room Included
All rooms have 2 double-size beds or one king-size bed, table and chairs, vanity area with sink and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, complimentary wi-fi, iron and ironing board. A hairdryer and Pack 'n Play® playard are available upon request. A mini-fridge is also available. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the parking lot, courtyard or pool.

Date Rate per Night
Wed, May 01 $ 103.55
Thu, May 02 $ 103.55
Fri, May 03 $ 127.30
Sat, May 04 $ 127.30
Sun, May 05 $ 103.55
Mon, May 06 $ 103.55

Pop standard $655:

Standard Room Included
All rooms have either 2 double-size beds or one king-size bed, table and chairs, vanity area with sink, and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include complimentary wi-fi, in-room wall safe, voice mail, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. A Pack 'n Play playard is available upon request. A mini-fridge is also available. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the Resort hotel.

Date Rate per Night
Wed, May 01 $ 90.75
Thu, May 02 $ 90.75
Fri, May 03 $ 109.50
Sat, May 04 $ 109.50
Sun, May 05 $ 90.75
Mon, May 06 $ 90.75

March 4-7 is a different AP promo (early spring) I'll look that up next!

March 4-7 ASMusic standard $277

Standard Room Included
All rooms have 2 double-size beds or one king-size bed, table and chairs, vanity area with sink and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, complimentary wi-fi, iron and ironing board. A hairdryer and Pack 'n Play® playard are available upon request. A mini-fridge is also available. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the parking lot, courtyard or pool.

Date Rate per Night
Mon, Mar 04 $ 81.75
Tue, Mar 05 $ 81.75
Wed, Mar 06 $ 81.75

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter