AP rates for Poly LV early December?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by momofmikey, Sep 28, 2003.

1. momofmikey

momofmikey Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren

Has anyone gotten the AP rates for the Polyesian Lagoon view early Dec.? We're arriving on Nov. 30 for 5 nights, and haven't had any luck getting AP rates. Are they sold out, or not being offered for the time?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CaipiraBob

CaipiraBob "Perfectly content to be an absolute caveman"

More than likely, they are sold out. They were limited to begin with and choice dates were getting slim the first day Ap/Res rates were released.

Keep trying, though. Cancellations may occur and you could get lucky.

4. alexedan

alexedan Mouseketeer

I was on the phone the morning rates were released and am also going first week of December. Yes LV was offered to me at 250$/ night and briefly considered it but decided to go for GV at 189$ figuring we'll be close enough for alot of good views anyway and it'll cover breakfast or lunch.

5. chamonix

chamonix DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yesterday I was offered a GV Poly room with an AP discount for the first week of December. I didn't even ask how much, since I was trying to get concierge LV. They were *all out* of rooms with AP discounts for those rooms, according to the cm I spoke with. I am still staying at the Poly that week, but we now need a second room, since Grandma and Grandpa are coming, and I can't seem to get them a concierge room even for rack rate. Drats. Now I 'll have to give them our concierge LV room, and stay in non-concierge. Not a big deal, except it would be better if we were all able to use the lounge, and were in the same building, etc. Guess I'll keep calling.

6. llebrekniT

llebrekniT I did know once, only I've forgotten

The morning the AP rates came out, I tried for GF but it was sold out, so I got Poly LV instead. Called everyday for about 2 weeks and finally got GF GV. Called for another week and got LV! Keep trying! Good luck:wave: