AP rates for late Aug-Sept

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by adventure_woman, Feb 7, 2009.

1. adventure_woman

adventure_woman DIS Veteran

I am a first time AP. We're going down the end of Aug/beginning of Sept. I'm thinking of whether we'd rather do the free dining and pay the rack rate for the room or try to get an AP discount on the room. (I know the AP rates have lately been Sun-Thurs nights). So, my questions are:

1. When do the AP rates typically come out for that time frame (or how far in advance usually?)
    2. Any guesses on what the rates sometimes are? (looking at Value and Moderate resorts).

Thanks, I know it is early, but I am SUCH a planner. I already have the room reserved, so when the codes come up I can apply as needed.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Nimbusteach

Nimbusteach I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

I am new to all this what is AP?

4. donnajz

donnajz DIS Veteran

Annual Passholder

5. FSUSammy

FSUSammy DIS Veteran

You can check out mousesavers.com to see how rates were released in previous years, but it doesn't mean they'll do the same this year. Especially with the way the economy is going I wouldn't be surprised if we see discounts sooner than we did in previous years.

Usually when they release AP rates its around 40% off.