AP Rates for July

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by YachtandBeachy, Feb 13, 2009.

1. YachtandBeachy

YachtandBeachy Earning My Ears

We are traveling at the end of July and would love to stay Concierge level at the Yacht Club, however, even with the AAA discount, it is still pretty pricey...so I was wondering about past AP rates and how deep of a discount they provide. I'm wondering if it is worth it for me to purchase an AP. Any ideas/advice? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tekmom

tekmom DIS Veteran

Because AP rates are never a guarantee, I would look into the 4/3 deal. We are staying at the Beach Club in July standard view and saving $1140.00 off the room due to the 3 free days. That's roughly 42% off and AP discounts usually run about 40% when(if) they come out. Concierge would be even better savings.

4. YachtandBeachy

YachtandBeachy Earning My Ears

I should mention that we are only staying 3 nights.

5. tekmom

tekmom DIS Veteran

Oh.. you could just wait to see if codes are released before you purchase. It would have to be more discount for the 3 nights than the cost of the AP for me to do it, or if you were taking another trip within the year.

We got an AP discount in July 2005. I got enough off AKL to pay for the AP, my dd a 7day hopper and the disney dining experience card. We went the following July but no AP code was released, so I did a AAA discount and didn't have to buy my ticket, so it was okay. Good luck!

6. bookwormde

bookwormde <font color=darkorchid>Heading out now, another ad