AP rates coming

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by skiwee1, Aug 25, 2003.

1. skiwee1

skiwee1 DIS Veteran

I just read on another board about someone calling about AP rates. She was told that they are pending in the system and should be out this week. They are for October and November with the usual blackout dates. They are targeted for AP holders. I just called CRO to confirm this before posting and I was told the same thing.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Stimpy

Stimpy <font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says

Anything for Sept?

4. TwingleMum

TwingleMum DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing I hope it happens.

5. ead79

ead79 <font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v

I hope they get released soon! I also hope they offer some for December. :)

6. CarolA

CarolA <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but isn't this about the 5th different CM date! Personally I am not sure they know any more then we do, they just want to get us off the phone! LOL!

7. TraceyL

TraceyL <font color=red>Always planning........<br><font c

Fingers crossed :Pinkbounc

8. C.Ann

C.Ann <font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font

Might help those who are waiting for these rates if you mentioned which "other" board it was - and who they got their info from..

Although I'm an "off-siter", it's been driving me nuts watching everyone wait for these elusive discounts..

And did the folks on the other board mention why they would skip September entirely? I think there are quite a few here still holding out for September discounts..

9. madge

madge ... is soaking in it

I saw a post on the AOL Disney boards.....

10. C.Ann

C.Ann <font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font

--------------------

I didn't even know that AOL had a Disney Board - LOL!! I'm always on this one..

So - did they say exactly who confirmed this info - and why September was being passed by entirely?

11. Tonyspad

Tonyspad Disney or Bust for us!

I also do not want to rain on everyones parade but I would not be holding my breath counting on those AP discounts. It even seems that there is less talk about them on this board. I wish good luck to everyone.

12. DMRick

DMRick I prefer to be tagless!

I don't think it really matters, since I think most of the CM's are guessing, and sooner or later one will hit it right LOL.

I was told last week it was in the system, and when I had to speak to a supervisor (since the CM was trying to charge me tax for rack rate when I had the AAA rate), she told me it was not in any system she was working on, but hopes it will show up soon. SHE said if it was in the system, it would be offered. They are running out of days to guess, so I have no doubt it will show up soon. Too late for us, we have booked off site and are happy to not be wondering anymore. I'll be watching for our January trip.

You didn't know AOL has a Dis board LOL?

13. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Hope we see some for January soon!

14. mkymouse4ever

mkymouse4ever DIS Veteran

Of course they will come out now and through december! I booked that winter package thing this morning! And I will have to drop all those ressies and re- book and buy an ap again! :rolleyes:

;) Here's keeping our finger's crossed it works again, the day I booked FTP the ap rates for august came out! ;)

MKY :D

15. hulabird

hulabird DIS Veteran & Planaholic!

I got an email last week from WDW saying that the AP program is still going on and that the only thing being discontinued is the DC. It also stated that AP discounts for rooms are NORMALLY given throughout the year, they said this is a benefit of the AP. Doesn't sound like they are discontinuing AP discounts to me. It's a shame that some of you had to miss out, but I never thought for a minute that they would totally chuck all the room only discounts and play to only one market (those wanting a package). That would be a bad marketing decision. I am a Marketing Director by profession and we never play to ONLY one market as customers come from all walks of life.

16. suzywindy

suzywindy <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Boy oh boy do I hope you are the charm!
    ;)

17. susy

susy Guest

What usual black out dates??? I hope they are not blacking out Thanksgiving! Those dates were not blacked out last year. As I knew I was going this year, last year I copied everything I could get my hands on-discounts, park hours, etc. Now, Fl Res rates-those were blacked out.

18. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

Mary's website (Mousesavers) has also picked up on the discount rumor (she just updated her website). On her website, she gives the dates that she thinks the AP rates might be good for (she also thinks they might be released on Thursday).

19. Robinette

Robinette DIS Veteran

I just saw this on MouseSavers.com:

WDW Annual Passholders - keep your fingers crossed, looks like resort discount rates may be released this Thursday for stays 10/2/03-11/24/03 and 11/28/03-12/26/03!

20. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

I don't know if anyone posted it here yet, but it is up on mousesavers.com. It says they could be this Thursday for stays 10/2/03-11/24/03 and 11/28/03-12/26/03. I was thinking of going Dec 26th to Dec31. If these AP rate do materialize, would I get the AP rate for my entire stay if I check in on Dec 26th?

John

21. shopgirl72

shopgirl72 <font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W

WE CAN ONLY HOPE THIS IS SO!!!! AP RATES FOR DECEMBER PLEASE!!