AP Rates Available For Tower Club 12th Floor Concierge @ CR

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Was wondering if the AP rates do come out on Thursday:rolleyes: does anyone know if there have been AP rates in the past released for these rooms or are they generally excluded because they are concierge?? Thanks and here's my sprinklin' of pixie dust for everyone:Pinkbounc

princess crazy,
If I find a code for an upcoming visit, I always call and ask for rates for the place where I want to stay--even if it is not listed specifically. I have been surprised to find concierge included every once in a while. It doesn't hurt to call them up on Thurs and ask.

-DC :)

If the AP rates were say 30% savings it would probably be around $250 a night for a regular Tower room.

Sorry I quoted a price for value season not thinking you might be staying at a different time. Typically though the AP rates are around a 30% savings maybe a little more. Hope this helps!:D

Yes, the 12th floor is sometimes included. We were considering booking it last year. From what I understand, the 14th floor is never included in discounts.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter