AP Rate for April ?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Eeyore's My Favorite, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

Has anyone seen any AP rates for the hotels for the month of April? Wanting to make reservations soon, but want to see the difference between AP/AAA/Florida Resident rates. TIA :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickey_for_President

Mickey_for_President My job's only purpose is to support our WDW habit.

I, too, am waiting for the AP rates for April impatiently.

:surfweb:

4. YetanotherMouseFan

YetanotherMouseFan Mouseketeer

5. ScrampShopper

ScrampShopper Mouseketeer

Me too. I hope it comes out before the current room only offer expires. I hate having to call and change my reservations so I havent booked with the current room only offer yet, but I've bought my plane tickets.

6. jennabcassell

jennabcassell Mouseketeer

I'm waiting as well. They are out until March 22, so I was hoping for something here around the beginning of Feb. I'm sure there will be no AP rate for the rest of March as it is Spring Break, but I'm waiting on on night in April and then a wek in June!!!:cool1:

7. jennabcassell

They are up!!! AP rates are out until june3!!

8. TACK

TACK Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2
    I'm booked for May. I was originally booked at Pop Century but I have moved to All Star Music. Saved a little more money from the previous room discount. This is the first time in a while that I am not on the dining plan but I'm looking forward to trying different places to eat.

9. jennabcassell

I feel like the prices for Pop have gone up since AoA opened. Pop was always $5ish more dollars higher than the AllStars but since AoA I feel like its jumped $10 more or so!!:confused3