AP questions

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
First, do they offer any sort of AP discounts on suites at the DLH (non signature)? And do we need to show the AP at check in or can we upgrade our tickets that first day and then show them at the front desk?

Second, to upgrade to APs from our tickets, do we just go to the ticket booths or is there some place else we do that?

First, do they offer any sort of AP discounts on suites at the DLH (non signature)? And do we need to show the AP at check in or can we upgrade our tickets that first day and then show them at the front desk?

Second, to upgrade to APs from our tickets, do we just go to the ticket booths or is there some place else we do that?

Don't know about discount on suites so I can't help you there. I believe that showing the APs before checkout is all that is required, but I haven't personally tested this. You can definitely upgrade your tickets to APs at ticket booths. Years ago, I did the upgrade at PPH, but I still had to finish the process in the park since the hotel desk couldn't print the AP cards. I'm guessing that's still the case today, so if you already have tickets and will still have to deal with the ticket booth anyway, it's probably just an extra step to try to upgrade at the DLh although you can always ask.

DisneyJamieCA said:

Yes. Typically it's only 10% off the suites.
The easiest way to do the AP upgrade is at the ticket booth. Then show your AP before checkout. If you call (or fax) the hotel directly they will set you up with the appropriate discount and tell you to show your AP to the desk at least the day before checkout.

Thought I'd pass on information - they do NOT give AP discounts for suites. I thought I remembered that from last year when my mom tried, but I called again this time and they do not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter