AP questionaire

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
I filled out an online questionaire from US yesterday about my AP and why I didn't renew it. Anyone else get this email?

I let them know that when they changed the AP renewal rate a few months before we could renew and it was $100 more than it would have been previously, we decided not to renew as we didn't have any concrete plans to be back during 2016. I also said that if they hadn't hiked up the price, we would have renewed and made a point of making another trip this year. I told them now we'll just wait until we're ready to come back and buy tickets then.

Yeah they raise rates and cancel the 8 bottles of free water. Those scumbags.

You will receive that email only when not renewing so I did not get one.

Yes, prices go up and it stinks, but it's still a better deal than the other parks to the southwest. As for the free bottles of water on the premier pass I could care less. Basically you were prepaying for the water. I can understand being upset if they removed that perk and did not replace with any other perk.

In the end only you can decide what is best for you.

We got great use out of our APs this year and definitely had plans to renew when the price was low. But, since we'd had four trips in from Dec 2014-Dec 2015 (we live 10 hours away) and the cost of the renewal wasn't all that different from the actual AP price and we'd likely not be taking a trip in the next six months, it made more sense to get new ones the next time we actually decide to travel there. If the price was still really low, we'd have renewed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter