AP Promo for summer?

grodgers49

Mouseketeer
I sure would like for them to come out with an AP code for the dates after June 3. Has anyone heard anything? Is the AP promo usually this far behind the GP promo?

I'm (not so) patiently waiting as well to book 3 of our 8 nights in August. Went ahead and booked LM since I knew there would be no discount and have 3 nights at VWL, but would love an awesome AP rate for the middle 3 nights.....dreaming of YC/BC CL :)

I admit it, I was expecting it yesterday. I would think it has to be coming next week since we are around 50 days away from June 4.

(That being said, I peeked at rack rates for both my resorts and neither is showing availability during my dates that I am currently booked at with the Summer Promo. So much for my hopes of an extra 5% off...)

Here's hoping for Late June/July AP rates to come out soon.

There's availability in almost every category during our two weeks (June 29-July 15) at BC, where we are booked with the Disney Visa Discount. Would love an extra 5% or so!

I just called Disney room reservations today and spoke to a very nice woman who said that she wasn't allowed to tell me when the AP rates for summer might be out, but that I should call again in the next day or so . . .hopefully this means they are just about to release them.:thumbsup2

I just called reservations and AP rates are out through August 15th. Too bad I need August 23rd!!

would the current AP discount ever change to a GP ? That would be nice! That would save us a little!TIA:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter