AP Office - Opening Hours

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Lisa1976, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Lover of all things Disney

Does anyone know where I can find the opening hours for the AP office ?

Hubby and I off to DLP this coming Wednesday, we arrive around 1.30pm, we are going straight to the Kyraid and hope to be in the park for around 3pm latest.

We are both going to be getting Fantasy passes so need to know what time the office shuts for us to be able to purchase them.

Thanks for your help :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

I'm almost certain the AP office stays open until 7pm - but if you go to the Studios Guest Services to buy your passes, you don't get temporary ones there, you get the full permanent pass, without having to go to the AP office in the main park at all.

4. Lisa1976

Thanks Elaine, do you know whereabouts the Studios Guest Services are, do you have to go into the park for this?

5. mummybear

mummybear Mouseketeer

Guest Services is outside thse gates at The Studios. As you are looking towards the gates, it is to the right. It does have a sign up and easy to see - if you know what you are looking for :)

6. Lisa1976

Thanks very much :)

7. nobby

nobby Why look for the way out when you know the way in

We bought ours last week at around 4pm, so you should be fine. Don't forget to bring ID with you.....

8. london75

london75 DIS Veteran

Sorry to hijack but a similar question, we bought annual passes online and have temporary passes printed from home. We won't arrive until probably 8pm (staying at the Marriott) and debating whether it's worth going to the park the first night. It would be quite nice to see the fireworks as we cross over into September when they've finished.

I assume there will be nowhere to convert the ticket to a full pass but will we be able to visit the park, go on a few rides (park for free!) and then come back the following morning on the same temporary pass and change to full passes?

Thanks for the help.

Andy