AP offer -DLP - Friends tickets 1 day/2 parks from 35€

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
In the usual DLP organisation the new 5 friends offer started today (no one has received a mail) and will run right the way through until the 18th Oct (first time ever it's been that long or started this early)

This time though there are 2 prices

35€ for visits Mon-Fri

45€ for visits Sat-Sun

So you can take up to 5 people per week and a total of 20 people over the whole period.

FRIENDS TICKET COMES BACK AND FOR A LONG TIME !
Who will you invite to share the magic of Disneyland Paris? Take this offer too coooooool to invite up to 5 of your friends in Disneyland Paris through Tickets Friends 1 Day / 2 Parks to 35 € (valid Monday to Friday) or 45 € (valid on Saturday and Sunday) per person! * Offer valid for members Annual Pass Francilien, Fantasy and Dream of 18 May to 14 October 2015 inclusive (except May 25, 2015).

How to benefit?

Simply present your Annual Passport along with your friends at the ticket offices at the entrance Parks Disneyland® Paris from 18 May to 14 October 2015 inclusive (except May 25, 2015 ). It only remains for you to choose the lucky 5 that will accompany you on your next visit!

Offer conditions:

* Offer reserved for members Annual Pass Francilien, Dream and Fantasy 5 tickets and limited to 1 Day / 2 Parks maximum discounted per week (one week is defined Monday to Sunday) and 20 Friends tickets for the entire duration of the offer by Member Annual Passport. Offer valid only on presentation of an Annual Passport valid and definitive (not valid on day of purchase an Annual Passport or day of transforming a temporary Annual Passport final). The friend ticket is valid on the date of purchase for an adult or a child. Offer not combinable with other offers or discounts being.

22210_985407971478705_453009093193021896_n.jpg

LE BILLET AMI REVIENT, ET POUR LONGTEMPS !
Qui allez-vous inviter à partager la magie de Disneyland Paris ? Profitez de notre offre trop coooooool pour inviter jusqu’à 5 de vos amis à Disneyland® Paris grâce à des Billets Amis 1 Jour / 2 Parcs à 35€ (valable du lundi au vendredi) ou 45€ (valable le samedi et le dimanche) par personne !* Offre valable pour les membres Passeport Annuel Francilien, Fantasy et Dream du 18 mai au 14 octobre 2015 inclus (à l’exception du 25 mai 2015).

Comment en profiter ?

Il vous suffit de vous présenter avec votre Passeport Annuel définitif en cours de validité entouré(e) de vos amis aux guichets à l’entrée des Parcs Disneyland® Paris du 18 mai au 14 octobre 2015 inclus (à l’exception du 25 mai 2015). Il ne vous reste plus qu’à choisir les 5 chanceux qui vous accompagneront lors de votre prochaine visite !

Conditions de l’offre :

*Offre réservée aux membres Passeport Annuel Francilien, Fantasy et Dream et limitée à 5 billets 1 Jour / 2 Parcs à tarif réduit maximum par semaine (une semaine étant définie du lundi au dimanche) et à 20 Billets Amis pour toute la durée de validité de l'offre par membre Passeport Annuel. Offre valable uniquement sur présentation d’un Passeport Annuel en cours de validité et définitif (non valable le jour de l’achat d’un Passeport Annuel, ni le jour de transformation d’un Passeport Annuel temporaire en définitif). Le billet ami est valable le jour de l’achat pour un adulte ou un enfant. Offre non cumulable avec d’autres offres ou réductions en cours.

Argh, i'm just missing out - we're visiting for the day on 23rd Oct and I'll need to buy a one day pass for my boyfriend. Maybe they'll extend it....?

Thanks for the post. We were just trying to figure out how to get DH into the parks as he does not have an AP. This is the perfect solution.

Argh, i'm just missing out - we're visiting for the day on 23rd Oct and I'll need to buy a one day pass for my boyfriend. Maybe they'll extend it....?

I wouldn't counted on it as it's already longer than previous years - I'd have a look at the Mini, Magic,Super Magic tickets as that will be your cheapest option :(

Don't forget that you can still get reduced tickets with your AP for friends and family this summer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter