AP Holders Early Access to HHN on select dates

Sounds like another Passholder Party social which I'll skip.

Yeah, I decided to skip it too - we'll be there for 2 of those dates. Did you ever do it before? Crowded? What didn't you like about it?

Yeah, I decided to skip it too - we'll be there for 2 of those dates. Did you ever do it before? Crowded? What didn't you like about it?
Yeah...I went to one back in '05 if I remember correctly. It was basically a cocktail party with overpriced drinks and there were photo ops with a few scareactors...that's about it. It was pretty crowded since this was one of the first socials they did for passholders but since I don't drink, it wasn't any fun for me.

My question is how is this different from waiting it out at Finnegan's? Don't the people there sort of get released to a couple houses early anyway?

We have four in our party but only one AP holder. But if it gets two of our party into 3 houses early I think they ought to sign up if it's better access than Finnegan's.

Also includes priority seating to the first Bill and Ted

I did this on the first two Saturdays last year. The three early-opening house were the tent/dome houses in the Woody Woodpecker/ET/Barney area. I arrived and got in as soon as the passholder early entry opened. I did get to do two houses right away (the 3D house and the sunken Spanish ship house) and and one of the nights the Poe house right away (on the second Saturday, the Poe house wasn't ready right away). It worked very well and I got through the 3 houses with pretty much no line or just a very small wait (5-10 minutes). The only problem was that since doing the 3 houses didn't take too long, I had to wait around for the rest of the house to open at the regular opening time for HHN...they even had a rope up just past the Men In Black area and would not let you in to other parts of the park until HHN opened for the rest of the people...so there was little to do unless you wanted to go through the houses again. There were also no scare-actors out yet.
They also were not honoring any express pass features until regular HHN opening time (but the lines were pretty short during the early entry time that you didn't really need to use the express pass).
Hope this helps.

I RSVP'd just for curiosity sake. hopefully going 3 nights in a weekend so may need a change of scenery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter