AP discounts -I know a CM

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by PamNC, Apr 22, 2004.

1. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

Hi there. I'm anxiously awaiting new discounts past 7/4 - particularly AP. I know a Cast Member in marketing. I'll ask her if she knows anything and I'll post back

PamNC

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

Pam - could you ask her for the rest of us too? If you don't mind. We've got a concierge room booked at CR in Sept which I know they won't discount. But, we're thinking of adding a few days on at the AKL as our dd is dying to stay there.

Thanks so much!

4. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

I'll get all the info I can. She may come back and say "I can't tell you - sorry." We'll see. Or, she may not be privvy to this information but I'm going to try.

PamNC

5. Mercy

Mercy <font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now

Anxiously awaiting your reply! :flower1:

6. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Anxiously awaiting your reply also. I feel like I'm going nuts constantly checking the boards and always feeling like I'm going to miss the codes. Thanks in advance.

7. momtotwinglesx4

momtotwinglesx4 DIS Veteran

We got an AP discount on a concierge room at the Poly this past Dec.--Christmas week, in fact! (Dec. 21 to Dec. 27)

So unless CR is different, you may be able to get a discount. I think it's just suites that are not discounted.

8. Bella34

Bella34 Mouseketeer

Another one anxiously awaiting your info :D ! We have a trip planned in November & would love to apply these great discounts I keep reading about! Thanks :wave:

9. Tigger&Belle

Tigger&Belle <font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><

You know how to keep a fool in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

You know how to keep a captive audience!

T&B

10. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

Guys - I haven't heard back from my friend yet. Had to leave a message. I haven't forgotten you.

Like I said, she may or may not be able to help. But, I'm desperate and grasping for straws here...

PamNC

11. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

We're all grasping at straws. Even when I make a PS I ask the CM if they've heard anything about AP codes. I've had so many different responses from end of April to end of May I don't know anything, but I keep asking. We need them for July 20 - 25 at GF. Keep hoping. At least you're giving me a shred of hope! Thank you. I'll keep checking for your reply.

12. Grumpy37

Grumpy37 Mouseketeer

I've never figured out why they discount GF concierge and Poly concierge but not concierge at the Contemporary...

:confused:

13. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

Here's what I found out from my CM friend.

They have a room only rate for FL Res coming out - also a rate for Annual Passholders. This should come out by 4/30.

There is a package offer coming - advertising starts 5/9.

I better leave it at that and not ask any more questions - I hope this helps some or most of us.

PamNC

14. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

I'm waiting for Sept AP rates. It would be wonderful if the AP rates they will release extend through our dates- beginning 9/10 (with my luck, they'll end 9/9, and I'll just have to add a day!) I would love it if they release AP rates before any new package or promotion, otherwise they may skip AP holders again this year......

15. Tigger&Belle

Tigger&Belle <font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><

Thanks for the heads up, Pam. I guess I need to figure out my dates for sure!

T&B

16. jel0511

jel0511 DIS Veteran

GREAT work Pam!!! I'll definately be keeping an eye out now! We're checking in on July 10th, so this is VERY exciting! I'm hoping for a discount off my AAA rate!

17. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

I would figure out your dates for sure - absolutely.

My source is EXTREMELY reliable. In fact, you can bank on it. More so than the CM's we call to make ressies.

This is solid.

Plan away.

I hate to ask her stuff like this - but man am I desperate.

Not anymore - at least we know it's coming.

PamNC

18. susy

susy Guest

I'm a FL Resident hoping for Labor Day Weekend codes (Sept 3-6). What are the dates???? Thanks!!!!!

19. AirForceRocks

AirForceRocks DYRTCWTM?

Thanks for the update Pam - FL resident rate sounds good to me!!! :D

20. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

Sorry guys - she couldn't give me the exact date that the rate is good through. She did say there might be an earlier notification window. I'm not sure what that means. I better not ask her anymore ?'s - I might be pushing my luck.

I'll betcha' the dates will be about the same as they were last year.

PamNC

21. momtotwinglesx4

momtotwinglesx4 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info, Pam! I'll be watching for those AP rates for sure!! :)