AP Discount

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DISfunctional, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Houstonsmama truly made my day on this. When I called that number I hit option 2 & then CM Haskell (who was awesome) got it all set up for me. I called about 11:15a & had no wait to talk to IT.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. yolie912

yolie912 DIS Veteran

Can you register a e-certificate?

4. photos_101

photos_101 Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for this! It was very frustrating having the AP but not being able to access the site. Called the number and within 5min. I was logged in and able to look up AP room prices!! :cool1:

5. glasslipper

glasslipper DIS Veteran

Are late August dates out yet?

6. BridgetBordeaux

BridgetBordeaux DIS Veteran

Hello Everyone..............I just stumbled across this thread and wanted to say that I also just got done calling IT. They converted my new AP number to an old style number and we got me registered and then I had access to the site. Just wanted to share.

7. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

No, not yet! I checked this am, nothing yet.

8. glasslipper

glasslipper DIS Veteran

Thanks. I'm getting seriously impatient!!:faint:

9. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

Awesome!! So glad the people that answered were able to help you out!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm also so happy I finally got to help someone. Everybody has been so nice to me and helpful on these boards! :goodvibes

10. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

You totally rock Houstonmama :thumbsup2! You're like my favorite person! I've been passing on your magic pixiedust: to my some other friends on the Dis & giving you credit! Thanks again :worship:

11. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Any new rumors when the fall AP deals will be out?

12. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

Glad I could help!

13. bobf320

bobf320 Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone
    houstonmama, thanks for the AP Website tip! I was able to register my new pass, and access the AP website, but I haven't been able to check the rates or access the special offers section. I just get redirected to the page to add your Ticket ID.
    Did you all have success in checking rates?

14. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

Glad you could get that done! Yes, I can see the rates. I believe they only run till August 15th. I go to MyDisneyExperience (don't click on it just put it over the words) and then a little menu will pop up and I click on Passholders. That takes me to the Passholders home page. I have to use Google Chrome because I can't see anything on Safari. This new website has issues :confused3.

15. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

This past weekend I input my AP info into MDE using my iPad app. It wouldn't read it as an AP. MDE on my laptop still gave the usual "We're sorry, but we can't let new tickets access..." blah blah blah

Today, when I log into MDE on my laptop, my AP info is there and I can now view AP rates (no phone call to IT required).

Now come on Fall rates!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Nicole786

Nicole786 DIS Veteran

As we approach another Thursday, my fingers are crossed!!

17. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

Same here!! :goodvibes

18. Andrea817

Andrea817 Mouseketeer

I had a pretty realistic dream last night that the late August discounts came out today, and that they were ridiculously amazing unheard of deals :rotfl: :) Wishful thinking! I shouldn't read the Dis before bed, I can't believe I'm dreaming of Disney discounts!!

19. WendyLovesPeter

WendyLovesPeter I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!

question about AP. If just one person in the group (me-the only adult) has an AP can I still get all the associated discounts? Would prob get the kids multi days or park hoppers. Thanks.

20. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

As long as you are paying and show your AP, you can get discounts. I'm not sure I understand what the specific question might be. What type of discounts are you referring to?

21. WendyLovesPeter

WendyLovesPeter I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!

dining, merchandising, hotel (if available).