AP discount on hotels

MAJ RN

Mom to Tyler and Alex!
My family and I are planning a trip to WDW in March of 2005. I plan to buy AP's because we will be there for 12 days. I have heard of the great discounts that you can sometimes get on resort hotels. Do the AP's have to be active to get the discount? Any info would be greatly appriciated!!

Thanks,
Melissa:earsgirl:

MAJ RN,

Nurse? Anyway, We just got back in Jan. Checked in at the CR with only the vouchers, not activated passes--got the AP rate without a problem. Actually, before we bought the DVC, we did this quite frequently. Some CMs, however, may insist that the AP must be active. Just ask to speak to a manager, they will usually require that you show them your activated passes later in the day. Although, we have checked in on several occassions with only the voucher.

Remember to keep checking these boards or calling WDW as soon as the codes are released. You do NOT have to have the pass or voucher in hand to make a ressie.

Have a GREAT TRIP!!

Yes I am a nurse!! Thanks for the infomation! We are really looking forward to the trip, even though it is a year away:(

Thanks,

Keep an eye on: www.mousesavers.com for discounts. We have had AP's for several years and have had AP discount room rates 15 to 20 times. We have never been asked to see our AP's while checking in. We always had a vouchure or the AP itself ready, just in case we were asked.

What field of nursing? Cardiologist here.

A year gives you plenty of time for planning!:teeth:

i asked one of the CM's on the phone that question because we are hoping to go in June and definately going in April. We are not AP pass holders but thinking about it if we do the 2 trips... I don't want to activate my passes until we go because of the timing and he said to just show the paperwork of the AP's with the numbers on it and it will be okay.

MAJ RN>> Please look into the Swan and Dolphin discounts offered to nurses! You can check through the ads on this board, through dreamsunlimitedtravel.com if you want to check some dates.

Welcome to the DIS!
Debbie

I am a ICU nurse (new grad) and I love it!!! Thanks for the tip about the Swan and Dolphin, I will definitely check in to that!

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter