AP+DDP question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Sarah, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Sarah

Sarah Thinks growing up is for sissies.

First off I apologize in advance if this is a totally played out repeated old question! :sunny:

I am looking into the DDP and wondering if it will work for my party. Here's the question though--I have an AP. Does that just about wreck the whole thing for me? I am the only AP holder in our party--I also have a Disney Dining Experience card so it wont be a total bust--I was just thinking that DDP made sense since we will be doing a Character meal each day.

Thanks, and sorry for the question that I'm sure many have asked before. :blush:

Sarah

2. 44disney

44disney DIS Veteran

Everyone in your party would have to purchase at least a one day ticket in order to get the dining package. You do not need to use yours -- save it, and apply the cost to your next AP or to your next MYW ticket.

3. fAnnF

fAnnF DIS Veteran

you'd have to book your package with 1 day tickets, and upgrade everyone else's tickets when you get there. You can save your ticket to renew your AP when that comes up.

4. Sarah

Sarah Thinks growing up is for sissies.

Thank you for your quick replies. I think that you confirmed what I was thinking though. Oh well, I think that my first thought of just using what I have will be the best one for me.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

Sarah