AP correspondence question

BryANDJessMom

Mouseketeer
Hi! I just got my APs a few weeks ago...I registered them online right away. I haven't gotten any correspondence from Disney yet. HOw often do you get emails? I am afraid I wont get emails on the candlelight processional updates and other special offers.

So you can log in and see the AP page, right? And your email is correct? In that case I really wouldn't worry. To be honest I didn't get AP emails very often at all. Only for special promotions.

Well, I got 4 Disney passholder e-mails in the last month, but only about 9 or 10 the entire year before that. The 4 for this month were a Glow with the Show Mickey ear hat offer, Choc Walk, Mickey's Halloween party, and an Aulani discount package offer. The last e-mail I received was Sept. 26. I expect I'll stop getting them soon since my AP expired almost 2 months ago.

Hi! I just got my APs a few weeks ago...I registered them online right away. I haven't gotten any correspondence from Disney yet. HOw often do you get emails? I am afraid I wont get emails on the candlelight processional updates and other special offers.

Yes, the emails don't come on regular basis, just when there is something they want to promote. Do make sure to go to your profile on Disneyland.com and make sure you have the boxes checked in your profile to receive emails and other correspondence. I always checked those, but my husband had them turned off. He never got anything from Disney, but I would get everything.

Thanks, so much!!!

I appreciate the quick responses! I will check my email addresses and spam folder again...looks like there is one email I should have gotten,

Hve a great day!!

I get many more emails at an address I once used when I booked a hotel room than I do at the one I use for my AP. Also, Disney does occasionally make offers to some APs and not others, so there really is no one size fits all answer. But also check your spam folder, they've been known to end up there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter