AP correspondence question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by BryANDJessMom, Oct 8, 2012.

1. BryANDJessMom

BryANDJessMom Mouseketeer

Hi! I just got my APs a few weeks ago...I registered them online right away. I haven't gotten any correspondence from Disney yet. HOw often do you get emails? I am afraid I wont get emails on the candlelight processional updates and other special offers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

So you can log in and see the AP page, right? And your email is correct? In that case I really wouldn't worry. To be honest I didn't get AP emails very often at all. Only for special promotions.

4. longtimedisneylurker

longtimedisneylurker DIS Veteran

Well, I got 4 Disney passholder e-mails in the last month, but only about 9 or 10 the entire year before that. The 4 for this month were a Glow with the Show Mickey ear hat offer, Choc Walk, Mickey's Halloween party, and an Aulani discount package offer. The last e-mail I received was Sept. 26. I expect I'll stop getting them soon since my AP expired almost 2 months ago.

5. ArchOwl

ArchOwl The Highly Educated Owl

Yes, the emails don't come on regular basis, just when there is something they want to promote. Do make sure to go to your profile on Disneyland.com and make sure you have the boxes checked in your profile to receive emails and other correspondence. I always checked those, but my husband had them turned off. He never got anything from Disney, but I would get everything.

6. BryANDJessMom

BryANDJessMom Mouseketeer

Thanks, so much!!!

I appreciate the quick responses! I will check my email addresses and spam folder again...looks like there is one email I should have gotten,

Hve a great day!!

7. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

I never get emails, you just need to keep viewing the AP site.

8. SMD

SMD DIS Veteran

I get many more emails at an address I once used when I booked a hotel room than I do at the one I use for my AP. Also, Disney does occasionally make offers to some APs and not others, so there really is no one size fits all answer. But also check your spam folder, they've been known to end up there, too.