AP blackout dates August 8-21?

waltdisneymama

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I'm thinking about getting deluxe APs for our August trip because of the length of the trip. Can anyone tell me which days we would be unable to enter the park because they would be blacked-out days for AP holders? Our dates are Aug. 8-21.
Thank you very much!

Hello,
I'm thinking about getting deluxe APs for our August trip because of the length of the trip. Can anyone tell me which days we would be unable to enter the park because they would be blacked-out days for AP holders? Our dates are Aug. 8-21.
Thank you very much!
See

AP Blockout Days

PAPs can visit DLR any day of the year. DAPs have certain days blocked out - typically Saturdays and holidays. Sometimes blockout days are called blackout days. They mean the same thing.

It is my understanding that 90%+ of the DLR AP holders are of the two SoCal kinds. That means nearly a million people today and growing rapidly. These are cheaper but have many more blockout days.

You can see the blockout schedules on the DLR website here:

SoCal Select AP Blockout Dates

SoCal AP Blockout Dates

Deluxe AP Blockout Dates

And also MousePlanet keeps a calendar:
MousePlanet's Integrated Blockout Calendar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter