AP at Luau? and more...

jenfur

DIS Veteran
I saw on Deb's site that there may be a AP discount for the Polynesian Luau, is that still a benefit? Do you pay for your ressies in advance or when you get there? Are ressies made through Disney Dining or somewhere else?

We made reservations for November. You pay when you get there but you need a card to make reservations. If you no show, you get charged. I asked about AP & DCC and they took I think 10% off.

We were at the Luau a few weeks ago. Call Disney Dining for a reservation. They will hold the reservation with a credit card. You must pick up the tickets at a Disney resort customer service desk. When you pick up the tickets, your credit card will be charged for the Luau.

I believe there was a 48-hour cancellation policy, but you can double check when you make the reservation. I believe the discount we received was 10% from the Disney Club Card.

Have fun and enjoy the luau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter