AP and TIW question from DVC member

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
My AP expires on July 31st. My TIW card expires January 30th. I'm pretty sure that I'll get the DVC discount to renew the AP before July 31st, but is there a cut off date that it must be renewed by (ie, 30 days prior to expiration) in order to get that discount?

Also, can I renew the TIW card AFTER it expires, and before the expiration of my AP, or do I have to renew or rebuy, whichever is correct, the TIW card before it's expiration date? Is there any DVC discount for that?

THANKS GUYS!

You can renew the AP 30 days before and up to 30 days after the expiration date, and get the DVC discount (or just buy new with the DVC discount if the timing works better).

For the TIW, there is no price break for renewing, it is just a new card. So just renew before your AP would expire, if you won't renew it. Otherwise, just wait and get a new TIW card when you will use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter