AoA with little ones

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mollybells, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mollybells

Mollybells Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! We will be making our first family trip in August! We are traveling with our daughters 5,3, and 1 and my parents. We are currently booked in LM rooms. I am getting a little nervous about what I have been reading about the walk to bus stop, ect. My girls love Little Mermaid and that is why I chose this room. Do you think the walk will be too much or should we switch to a family suite?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MyTwoPrincesses

MyTwoPrincesses DIS Veteran

I think the walk would be fine if you plan to bring strollers. I haven't stayed there yet, but I have stayed at Moderate resorts before, which often have more walking. With your kids ages, I'd plan on bringing a stroller or two strollers from home. Even your five your old will want to ride at times.

4. dadr

dadr Earning My Ears

If you're not running back and forth to the room too much it shouldn't be a problem. LM is definitely much farther than all the other buildings but it shouldn't be a big deal if you're only doing it a couple times a day.