AoA Resort not affected by Fridge Recall.....YES!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jlatina32, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jlatina32

jlatina32 Mouseketeer

I have been reading so much about the refrigerator recalls that I decided to take it upon myself to call the resort directly. Spoke to a woman by the name of Erika and she said that none....I said NONE of the rooms are affected:cool1:. She said all rooms have working refrigerators which is great considering we are scheduled to arrive in a couple of weeks.

Figured I would share.:)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Leeesa

Leeesa Earning My Ears

Hi there. Not sure who you spoke with but i called Disney after receiving a letter YESTERDAY 8/20 that my room at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid Room will not have a refrigerator available because of the recall.

I called and said that I do have medication that i would need the refrigerater for and they said they would try to be accomadating. She said some of the rooms have been switched out already but most of the rooms have not. So may want to call back. I did receive the letter in the mail and called the number on there.

Hope that it doesnt affect your room. :confused3