AOA Pillows, dont laugh

supe3

Earning My Ears
we are going to be staying at the AOA and I wanted to know if they have extra firm pillows you can request? I NEED my pillow rock hard to sleep!

You can't request pillow types and I will say, I thought the pillows at AoA were AWFUL! They felt like scratchy, packing foam. If I ever had to stay there again, I would bring my own pillow!

Get yourself a space bag and pack your pillow in your luggage. The pillows at Disney stink!

I like the pillows at some of the resorts. Most of the deluxe and DVC properties have great pillows - supportive yet soft. However, even at the value level, I've never run into a rock hard pillow like the OP wants. I second the suggestion of bringing your own if you can.

flying might make bringing a pillow hard. we want to maximize our carry on bags so we dont have to pay too much for checked bags, you know.

I was going to post when I got home that if you like soft pillows to bring one..i have been sleeping on my daughters rolled up blanket they are so hard

rolled up blaket, thats a good idea, i could even put it in a pillow case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter