AOA Pillows, dont laugh

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by supe3, Oct 20, 2012.

1. supe3

supe3 Earning My Ears

we are going to be staying at the AOA and I wanted to know if they have extra firm pillows you can request? I NEED my pillow rock hard to sleep!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

You can't request pillow types and I will say, I thought the pillows at AoA were AWFUL! They felt like scratchy, packing foam. If I ever had to stay there again, I would bring my own pillow!

4. jcieutat

jcieutat Mouseketeer

Get yourself a space bag and pack your pillow in your luggage. The pillows at Disney stink!

5. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

I like the pillows at some of the resorts. Most of the deluxe and DVC properties have great pillows - supportive yet soft. However, even at the value level, I've never run into a rock hard pillow like the OP wants. I second the suggestion of bringing your own if you can.

6. supe3

supe3 Earning My Ears

flying might make bringing a pillow hard. we want to maximize our carry on bags so we dont have to pay too much for checked bags, you know.

7. rhiansmom

rhiansmom DIS Veteran

I was going to post when I got home that if you like soft pillows to bring one..i have been sleeping on my daughters rolled up blanket they are so hard

8. supe3

supe3 Earning My Ears

rolled up blaket, thats a good idea, i could even put it in a pillow case