AoA LM exterior section progress pics??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by somesong2sing, Aug 13, 2012.

1. somesong2sing

somesong2sing Mouseketeer

I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the Little Mermaid section. I know it isn't open until Sept 15, but the exterior is what I was referencing. As time passed there was always pics of the other section exteriors as people went by or stayed.

Is anyone going by there to look at the exterior area as far as they will let you, or is eveyrone not really interested in the outside progress. I want to get a little more excited about it and am bummed I can't find anything!

i just found it kind of odd!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HonnyDipp

HonnyDipp DIS Veteran

Subbing now!!!!! I need my LM fix!!!!popcorn::

4. jdcthree

jdcthree DIS Veteran

Allears has some here.

5. somesong2sing

somesong2sing Mouseketeer

Wow! Thanks!!:banana:

I just checked that out but obviously missed it like a dork!

I'm so excited for my daughter to see this! She is going to be stoked!:dance3:

6. shellie may

shellie may Mouseketeer

Dang I should not have looked at those pics they look awesome:love: i love the giant ursula shes my moms favorite. I wasn't planning on staying at AoA anytime soon because its just me and my mom usually and family suites are huge for two people and we have started staying at moderates more than values, but those Little Mermaid rooms look really cool and the fact that they are standard rooms is even better. hmmmmm may have to plan a weekend at AoA now:cool2: