AoA Little Mermaid included in Spring discount?

mom to 3 angels

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the Little Mermaid rooms were included in the spring discount? I am looking to be in FL in April, and would like to go spend 1 night at AOA, because I don't think I'm going to be able to make a full vacation this year. I would love to be able to swim in the Nemo pool, but there will be 4 of us. Myself and 3 children, 16, 13, and 9. I have tried the disneyworld site, but it only gives listings for the suites. TIA!

Thank you! I may have to try to come up with the extra $50 to stay at AoA versus POP. I've never stayed at a value before, but we intended to stay in a Finding Nemo suite in Sept...so we had our hearts set on this resort.:sad:

The suites are included in the discount just not the LM rooms. I say upgrade to a moderate since it only pans out to be less than 20.00 per night to go from a value to a mod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter