Anything new for Universal Orlando

LMP

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if Universal has anything new planned for this year. Also how much room does the parks have in order to expand. Also on BTTF.com they said that Universal Studios is planning on changing some of there rides

BTTF: new Video
Jaws: changing the ride
King Kong : Changing the ride
Terminator: adding changes

is this false.

On thrill ride.com they said that there planning on adding a new island to me this is false.

Does anyone know.

www.themeparks.com reports that Animal Actors at USF will be changed to Animal Planet Live in Spring 2001.

guy.gif

Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

All in the first post are false. The Animal Actors story is true.

Is there space for another island? I wouldn't think so, unless you have stackable islands. :)

guy.gif

Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

There is room for expansion on each of the islands, but there are no plans or room for another island. Expansion on that scale will take place on the Lockheed property if and when it does.

I think it's time that I quit believeing everything I read on those forums. So what can we expect in the coming years.

Earl thanks for clearing those rumors up.

Barry my grandfather is a 1 hour away for you he lives in clewiston.

Ah, no spoilers from me. I will say that there's nothing really hot in the queue right now, but something is being looked at as a possibility for later in the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter