anything fun for college girls?

ksd1283

Earning My Ears
My best friend and I are both 19 and go to LSU and are going to DW at the end of May. We love to party and have a great time! HOwever, we are worried that in DW there arent that many fun things to do for college students...Whats the night life like? Ar :cool1: e there any places that college students typically hang out? How is pleasure Island? any other fun activities we can do to escape the family? Are they really strict on drinking??? I hope not...anyways any info would be great!! thanks!
- Katie and Sunny

Pleasure Island and most of the parks are great just do what you feel like doing. Rockin' Rollercoaster, and Tower of Terror in MGM. Just get all the park maps and pick out what looks good you will never be boared. There is also an awsome spa at Saratoga Springs resort. ::MinnieMo

Pleasure Island is SO much fun! If you are 21 hit up Mannequins, if not try the retro lounge, it's often like a blast back to the 70's and 80's just a fun time! If that's not your speed check out AC, super fun! I go with my step brother (we both just turned 21) and we've always had a blast. They are super strict about underage drinking, I had a really hard time even getting in without the parents last year. I look NOTHING like my ID anymore (I had about an inch of hair when the pic was taken) and they weren't sure if it was real or not.

The spa was mentioned, give it a shot, also think about those little speed boat things at the resorts, you may also want to considder the water parks, lots of people around our age there!

No matter what you won't be bored! Don't be afraid to act like a kid again!

The Comedy Club at Pleasure Island is also a lot of fun. Like others have said, there are a few clubs there that are 21+, but the rest are 18+ and they are still a lot of fun. They are also VERY strict with IDs everywhere. It isn't something I would take a chance on. :flower:

I have been to WDW many times as you can see by where I have stayed. The theme parks are of course fun during the say time as well as the water parks if you go during the warm months in florida. Pleasure Island is great. After a certain hour, all little kids are not allowed into the area so you will have a good time with people our age. Also, if you feel like venturing off of WDW property and have a car or want to take a cab,Universal City Walk is a lot of fun (similar to pleasure island) and if you really feel like venturing off, downtown orlando has church street with a lot of bars and clubs/restaraunts. My brother lived in Orlando (Sea World Area) and was a deputy sheriff there for 4 years. I know the area pretty well and those areas are pretty good. But if you want to stay on Disney Property, Pleasure Island is your best bet. And you will always meet people while you are there. Hey you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter