Anyone win with the JCPenney button code?

I went in yesterday and just asked the cashier for a pin and she gave me a handful. I entered 2 yesterday and got a $5 & a $10 certificate and received them today to print & use by 12/31. Entered 2 more today and they were both $5 certificates. Have to see what I get for tomorrow's 2

So far we've won a $10 and a $5 certificate, and two pin codes came back as "sorry, you didn't win this time". We still have a small handful left to enter. We bought furniture at our local JCP, so the sales lady told me to grab a handful out of the basket.

I just won two more certificates- $5 and $10. I now have $20 to spend. I saw some cute Christmas pj's for my 5 year old for only $11 so I will probably use it to buy those and I also need a scarf to go with a sweater I bought. Our jcp is brand new and is a new style store. It's very nice in there, way nicer than the Kohls store right down the street. I really like the huge Sephora store inside the new jcp too.

So far as a family, we have won one $10 holiday certificate and three $5 certificates. We have received email notifications of the wins, filled out the redemption forms, but have yet to receive any of the certificates. Glad to hear that others have received theirs.

So - you only get an e-mail if you win? I entered 2 codes last night and haven't gotten an e-mail (even checked spam) by this morning....

thanks all!

So - you only get an e-mail if you win? I entered 2 codes last night and haven't gotten an e-mail (even checked spam) by this morning....

thanks all!

If you lose, you get an e-mail from jcpenney that says "try again" in the subject line. My losing e-mails came exactly that way with nothing capitalized.

Between my daughter and I we won two $10 and one $5. Now....what to spend it on. :)

This is my 3rd day of inputting two codes and still haven't gotten a single email:rotfl2: I've checked my spam and there's nothing there from them! Frustrating:confused:

Yesterday my BF and I entered our codes and got two $10 certs, one $5 cert and 1 try again. Today we entered more buttons and got two $10 certs, one $5 cert and three try agains.

I can not wait to use these and get more buttons!! Does anyone know if they are stackable or is it one per purchase?

I have entered 4 codes & got 3 $10 certificates & 1 $5 certificate. My Mom didn't win anything.

I'm betting the $5s and $10s are one per transaction b/c they are $5 off $5 or more and $10 off $10 or more (not straight gift card type values)...

I got two "try agains" and two buttons that were cute enough for free, since I ended up not buying anything at the lame "sale"...

Sooo done! (But glad y'all are having some luck.)

I won 3 $5 certificates. My sis won a $5 and a $25 one. She still has several more buttons. Does anyone know if you can combine the certificates?

I got 5 "try agains" and 1 $5 certificate which I'll hopefully get soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter