Anyone watching Kelly and Michael right now?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Lynn57, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Momloveshockey

Momloveshockey Mouseketeer

It reminded me of when we were there New Years 2012....a couple of nice warm days...but some flipping cold ones too. They were all in long pants and sweaters/jackets. We are going March 2nd....please tell me we won't be dressed like that....please. After this the third weekend in a row of snowstorms/blizzards....I want heat. Of course Florida cold and NB cold aren't quite the same...don't see 40 cm of new snow on the ground...and it isn't -14 degrees celcius (don't know what that is in degrees F).

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

They had a freeze warning this morning. It was 32 degrees at 6:00 a.m. The rest of the week is suppose to be in the high 80's. I think 89 on Thursday. I have the weather channel on my IPad and you can put up to 10 different locations to check the weather. Of course I have WDW.

4. joelkfla

joelkfla DIS Veteran

Don't what rumor you're referring to, but cm's posing as guests are testing MagicBands this week at DAK & DHS. That is info directly from the internal web site.

5. Lynn57

Lynn57 DIS Veteran

Me too! It's sad how often I check the weather in WDW....

6. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

I'm a nursing supervisor on the 7am-3pm shift and each morning my residents on both floors watch K&M. From 9-10 all I kept hearing was, "Kristen! Your home is on the TV!", "Kristen, K&M are in Disney World!" My staff members know me so well. :rotfl:

Needless to say, I did manage to catch a good portion of the show even going between both floors. I, of course, had to stop and watch instead of getting on with my daily assignments. Oops?

Then, when I picked DD (3) up from preschool, her teacher pulled me aside to say that she flipped past K&M this morning and DD made her go back because "There's Cinderella's Castle, Miss Elizabeth!! That's the Magic Kingdom!!!" and wouldn't let her change the channel until it was over. She also pointed out and named every single attraction, area, and the MSUSA shops that were in the background. :lmao:

7. 2012DisneyWorldBride

2012DisneyWorldBride <font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8

We had tickets for the 2nd show today. It was neat to see the taping of the show and we got Kelly's autograph after the show!!!

8. fireman1

fireman1 Mouseketeer

It was neat. Saw them both.

9. Yensidfan

Yensidfan Mouseketeer

who was on the 2nd show?

10. AuroraMeansDawn

AuroraMeansDawn DIS Veteran

A tiny bit :offtopic: Mom but we'll be there March 6 and our family tends to wear Disney Hockey jerseys most of the time (Donald's Destroyers, Plutos Icehounds and Grumpy's Miners) so if you see a family of 3 adults say hi!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Kelly and Michael programming.

11. Lynn57

Lynn57 DIS Veteran

What was the 2nd show for?

12. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

To be aired on Tuesday. They are taping two shows tomorrow (2/19) to be aired Wednesday and Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

13. Lynn57

Lynn57 DIS Veteran

Wahoo! So happy I'm on vacation this week! :cool1:

14. kazlac4

kazlac4 Mouseketeer

I caught part of the show this a.m.. It was great to see parts of MK but I must say was surprised when members of the audience were passing large beach-balls around (like is done at concerts), Kelly looked at the balls bouncing around and said something to the effect of "Gilman I don't recall ever seeing your bxxx's so large before" Did I hear that right??? I am not a prude but I really felt this was a very inappropriate remark made at Disney.. the most family oriented place on earth! She really sometimes does not think before she speaks!:confused3

15. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

There was a rumor from a Disney-oriented site that guests from one of the deluxe resorts would be using magic bands this weekend. Didn't see any (wasn't looking that close), but there weren't any RFID FP+ scanner poles uncovered at any ride I saw.

16. 2012DisneyWorldBride

2012DisneyWorldBride <font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8

Actually today's first show was aired today, tomorrow's first show will be aired tomorrow. Today's second show will be aired Wednesday and tomorrow's second show will be aired Thursday.

17. wendyt_ca

wendyt_ca DIS Veteran

We are going to MK tomorrow and hoping for a siting! We were at HS on Sunday too and didn't see her! We did see Caesar Millan from the dog whisperer today in universal though in front of us at the forbidden journey walk through queue

18. andyman8

andyman8 DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

Does anyone else find it somewhat odd that a show called LIVE! with Kelly and Michael is taping its shows? Just seems a bit ironic, but I know, it's television.

19. iheartdisney123

iheartdisney123 Mouseketeer

I was thinking the same thing!

20. Lynn57

Lynn57 DIS Veteran

I'm a little shocked Disney let Howie Mandel do that segment telling guess false information! Obviously he must have told them who he was once the cameras stopped rolling, but it still seems unlike Disney to allow it...

21. tinkatheart111

tinkatheart111 Mouseketeer

Enjoying the show while I enjoy my snow day! I would love to be there!