anyone want to help others out?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Mnchknbrat1982, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Mnchknbrat1982

Mnchknbrat1982 Mouseketeer

Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one out there working on disney albums that has come across some things that we wished we would of gotten pictures for. What I am suggesting is we start a thread listing what we are looking for. And then when a person lists that they have pictures of that you send them a pmail. Some examples are of like hidden mickeys, rides, castle, etc.

anyone that is willing to share pictures email me with the pictures you are willing to share. And I will upload them to my blog so that each of us don't have to attach them for everyone. They can just pick and choose the ones they want.

-Brandie

2. eblack0409

eblack0409 DIS Veteran

Just let me know what pictures you are looking for...DH and I took over 500 pictures on our Honeymoon.....we should have something!

3. Mnchknbrat1982

Mnchknbrat1982 Mouseketeer

I'm looking for basically everything. As I am putting together an album online for people to use as a source when they are looking for a picture but they don't have one.

So basically hidden mickeys, all the parks, characters, rides, etc. I'm uploading the ones I have into an album that they will be able to find the link to it from my blog.
    -Brandie