Anyone want to guess what other October discounts might release?

TheRatPack

Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed
With the no free dining rumor, I'm trying to figure out how to get our annual vacation in. I thought about it and figured it wouldn't make that big of a difference.....they should release something for October, right? Then I started pricing out our package with no discounts and no free dining. DEPRESSING!

For the past 7+ years we've went during Free Dining, with a large family it saves us so much more than other discounts.

Last year we spent 4000.00 for 2 value rooms: 2 adults, 4 kids (teen, junior, child, child). That was for 8 nights and upgraded dining.

This year if we went the same time, paying for QSDP and not upgrading, the same base tickets: 2 adults, 4 kids (teen, junior, junior, child) we're looking at 5400.00!!!! :scared1:

I know I can't swing that.....so what other discounts 'might' come out for the fall? I know we have no way of knowing for sure but the no FDing for values rumor came from a reliable source, so I'm trying to plan appropriately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter