Anyone Using Ta And Having Trouble W/communications?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MontiD, Jan 25, 2004.

1. MontiD

MontiD Earning My Ears

Seems that now I've paid my trip in FULL, I cant get my TA to return my calls or emails with my questions. Any suggestions on how I can bypass my TA to get the info I want? I just need a little "hand-holding" since this is our first Disney trip, and I'm not sure what happends and when!? :bounce:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alexandrew

alexandrew <font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<

You were not specific about the types of questions you needed answered....IMO, if my TA failed to call me back within a few hours, he would be history....good TAs are a dime a dozen...General questions can and will be gladly answered by DCL folks....

Specific changes to your res, or requests, however, must be made directly to DCL through your TA....

4. mickeyboat

mickeyboat <font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc

Unfortunately I have been getting the same treatment from my TA. She is extremely difficult to get a hold of. The hand-holding is the very reason I booked through a TA and I have been sadly disappointed. Next time I will either book it myself or use on of the agencies I have heard so many good things about on these boards.

Good luck to you.

Denae

5. alexandrew

alexandrew <font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<

So little time, so many TA's...do not settle for mediocrity...

6. Hygiene99

Hygiene99 <font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><

If u need a little hand holding and your TA wont do it we will ..
    just post the Questions here and we we get them anwsered for u This Board KNOWS more than some TA anyways im sure of that...... NO Offense to the Ta's on the boards....