Anyone use the Disney VISA card?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by whatisgoofy?, Mar 20, 2013.

1. whatisgoofy?

whatisgoofy? Mouseketeer

We were lucky enough to get the "spend $500 in three months, and get a $200 Disney Gift card" offer. What I can't remember though, is do they send the card automatically...or do you have to contact Chase? Thanks for your help, the ol' memory is starting to go.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

They'll send it.

4. dp911

dp911 Mouseketeer

Automatic got it within three weeks of spending the 500

5. whatisgoofy?

whatisgoofy? Mouseketeer

Fantastic! Thanks guys!

6. Kay2397

Kay2397 Mouseketeer

How do you qualify for this offer? Do you have to spend $500 within the first 3 months that you get your card or can any previous cardholders qualify too?

7. whatisgoofy?

whatisgoofy? Mouseketeer

It's a promotional offer for new cardholders. You need a code that's mailed in an application offer...you then give the code over the phone or online when you apply. Once you're approved for the card, if you charge $500 within the first three months, you receive a $200 Disney Gift Card. If you already have a Disney Visa, you unfortunately can't get this particular offer. If you don't have the card yet, sign up for a few Disney-related mailing lists, and you will likely get Disney Visa applications sent your way. Remember though, your offer has to mention the $200 Gift Card promotion...the promotions vary, or sometimes there's none offered at all.

8. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

is this promo for first time Disney Visa holders or is it available for changing from regular Disney Visa to Premier? Thank you..

9. mymeme

mymeme Mouseketeer

Mine came this week!! They just sent it automatically after the total of $500. charged.

10. whatisgoofy?

whatisgoofy? Mouseketeer

It's a first-time cardholder promotion.

11. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

I also saw while doing my online checking an offer for $200 GC for signing up for the Disney Visa. It was right in the middle of my confirmation page. Not sure if you had to spend $500 with this offer.