Anyone Use ME Just One Way?

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be attending a Conference on the front end of my Orlando trip, then taking a taxi to WDW resort for the stay. I'm wanting to use the ME BACK to the airport at the end.

Has anyone else did something like this? :confused3
Did you get the luggage tags? :confused3

Thanks,
Gerri

It's no problem using DME just for the return to MCO from your resort. You will need to make a reservation with them though. You won't need any luggage tags since they are used only for the flights arriving at MCO.

Are you by any chance attending the ASM Convention? We are doing the exact same thing - adding a couple of days to the convention and using ME to get from Disney to the airport. :wave:

What is the ASM convention? Just curious. I'll be attending the Georgetown Institutes which is every other year at different locations each time. Lucky me, this year it's in Orlando. Last time it was in San Fransisco, and the time before that in Washinton DC.
Have a great time at you conference and have a blast at WDW :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Gerri

fostrmom2mny said:
...then taking a taxi to WDW resort for the stay. I'm wanting to use the ME back to the airport at the end.
We always combine a voyage on DCL with some time in the parks. We purchase DCL transfers which take us from MCO to the Port and at the end of the cruise from the Port to WDW.
Once at the resort, we check with the concierge desk to make a reservation on DME for the trip back to MCO. They just ask for your flight number and time for scheduling purposes.
And as we usually fly on a 'participating airline,' we check in our luggage at the resort and don't need to deal with it until we arrive at our home airport (LAX).
Disney really does make it all very simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter