Anyone Use JEEM Marketing???

SoonipiLady

DIS Veteran
for their tickets. They have a web site and are located on 192 at Magic Castle Inn & Suites. They sell all their Disney tickets on Ebay under seller name vacationpros4u (yeah, a no-no) but they have 3553 ticket transactions with 3 negative ratings (all by the same person who wanted tickets overnight shipped on Saturday, when they bought them on Saturday afternoon!)

I spoke with Ed, the owner/manager and he said the tickets are upgradable (they sell 3 & 4 day hoppers) and we may want more than that. The 4 day hopper is 240.00 and the three day is 220.00.

When you figure adding the additional days as has been explained here on the boards (use the ticket at least once, then add the days) I can save 100.00 on the four of us over Undercover tourist and 200.00 over the gate price. The aggrevation is of course taking the time to add the extra days, if and when we need them.

Advice? Experiences with them?

Thanks

I know I am almost a year late in replying but I still will. I have purchased from Jeem Marketing twice now. They were easy to work with and they gave us no troubles. I have four children and we travel to disney every two years. I will most likely buy my tickets from them each time we purchase more now that I know I can trust them. My last purchase was; 4 tickets /10 day/ non expiring/ park hopper/ with water park fun. we bought non exp. tickets because we will use them for three different visits. My 4 year old will get my oldest daughters ticket this year. She will need an adult ticket. So we have to buy a 7 day for her. I will be purchasing it through Jeem.

I just checked the Disney Official list of authorized ticket resellers and neither Jeem or vacationpros4u is on that list. So they are not getting their tickets from Disney directly.

I have used Ed for tickets on a number of occasions. I have been very satisfied with my tickets, and have never been refused admission to Disney, Universal, Sea World, the Pirates dinner theater, or the Titanic experience. The tickets are CHEAPER than getting them through Disney, etc. I simply show up about 8:30 AM at the Magic Castle office in Kissimmee (10 minutes from any Disney, 15 minutes from Universal, and 20 minutes from Sea World)and get my tickets (he takes credit cards). I highly recommend getting your tickets this way.

I'd trust Cheshire Figment on this one. He's a CM at WDW and works in ticket sales. If any DISer knows his stuff about tickets, it's our friend, Cheshire Figment!

fsurg1 said:
. I simply show up about 8:30 AM at the Magic Castle office in Kissimmee (10 minutes from any Disney, 15 minutes from Universal, and 20 minutes from Sea World)
Respectfully, those times don't make sense. SeaWorld is between Disney and Universal, and has its own exit off I-4; it doesn't seem reasonable that it takes longer to get there than to USF, from anywhere in Kissimmee?

Hmmm... Does someone here maybe work for Jeem Marketing and feel the need to bump up this post every 6 months or so :rolleyes2

I looked further into this company because it just sends up red flags when an old thread gets bumped up by a newly registered member. Here's a link to a couple of reviews for this company:
http://www.yellowbot.com/jeem-marketing-tours-kissimmee-fl.html

Apparently Ed purchases previously-used & CM comp tickets to resell. I guess that explains why he isn't on the authorized list of resellers.

The ebay username no longer has any auctions listed and has no feedback after April 19, 2009.

Just a couple of things that make you say hmmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter