Anyone use Emerald Aisle w/o having your Emerald Club card?

KristinU

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I need to keep digging, but I can't find my Emerald Club card. We are traveling on Friday (this Friday - 5/20!) and have a reseration booked for National using my Emerald Club number and our service level is noted as Emerald Aisle. I e-mailed customer service a little bit ago for advice, but I thought I'd pop in here and see if anyone could share a similar experience. I logged on to the Emerald Club portion of the National website and printed off my profile that includes my member # - will that be enough to show them along with my drivers' license and credit card?

TIA!

We just joined the Emerald Club a few days prior to our trip (5/8-5/14). I booked a full-size car online and printed out both the confirmation info from the web and also the email confirmation I received, and stapled everything together. At MCO, we selected a car from National's full-size aisle, loaded our luggage and headed out. At the exit booth, my DH handed the National employee the confirmation info I had printed, his driver's license and the credit card we used to book the rental. She didn't ask to see anything else.

I check out all the time with a printed copy of my confirmation, the credit card on file with EA, and my license. I haven't used my EA card in years. Once I got scolded, but this was at SFO several years ago.

You are more likely to run into trouble if you don't have the correct credit card, but I can't say for sure.

Thanks guys! I was also asking here at my office. National used to be our vendor for business travel, but a few years ago we changed vendors, which is why my card is MIA. My colleague next to me said he never showed his card back when we used National! I guess I'm such a "rules girl" that I always handed it to the attendant along with my DL and CC. I'm feeling so much better about Friday and not having a card :)

Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter