Anyone tried to book a Fantasmic Package in May yet??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ekatiel, Jan 30, 2009.

1. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

So, I know that many people who are going to WDW in late April/early May have already started booking ADR's (our trip starts May 2nd, so we can book on Sunday :cool1: ). I'm just wondering if anyone's tried to ask for a Fantasmic package in May yet. What are you being told, since May hours are not out yet, or were you able to book one and have some inside info about which days Fantasmic is occuring??!! Anyhow, just wondering if anyone's tried it, yet! --Katie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MissScarlet

MissScarlet Mouseketeer

Today was my 90 days...we will be there April 30-May 7th. The CM said that the Fantasmic packages "are not loaded into their system yet" and to try back every couple days as she is worried they will book quickly once they are available.

4. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

I would try back today. Someone on the "May Hours" thread over on Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies, said that they were loaded in now. She said the CM told her that she could book a package for Sunday, May 3rd. That's good news for us, b/c that's when we wanted to book the package! --Katie

5. jonilovesdisney

jonilovesdisney Earning My Ears

Yes, I booked my Fantasmic Package this morning for Thursday May 7. She wasn't sure if she had the days yet, but she looked it up and she did have access to it. I would just ask about it and they should be able to tell you which days.

6. MissScarlet

MissScarlet Mouseketeer

Just called back and was able to book a Fantasmic Package. However, the CM said that Sun May 3rd and Thurs May 7th are the only 2 days Fantasmic is showing the first week of May.

7. Pooh'sTwin

Pooh'sTwin Mouseketeer

I also booked a Fantasmic package for the 7th this morning (at 4am, gotta love being in the West! hehe) and the CM said an interesting thing. She realized pretty quickly I new my in's and out's of ADRs so when it came to Fantasmic she said, "I assume you already know how we only book the fantasmic packages for dinner between 3:30pm and 4:50pm now." I just said ok and took a 4:50pm res. Anyone else hear this? And has anyone gotten a later ADR, maybe closer to their date?

Just curious! Thank you! :-)

8. fausz4

fausz4 Mouseketeer

it is my understanding that you can call closer to the date and get a later time for dinner.

I get to make my ADRs tomorrow! WhooHoo!

9. New_Disney_Lifer

New_Disney_Lifer Earning My Ears

Booked my Fantasmic Dinner Package today for 5/7 also. I was told the same thing. All the times were early, so we took the 4:45pm also since we have an ADR already scheduled at the Castle on 5/3 for lunch. It was our only option.

See you there! :thumbsup2
    Tara - Mom to 3 wonderful kids!

10. cn123

cn123 Mouseketeer

sorry, I can't remember where is the package from? what restaurant is it? i wasn't going to do this originally but I heard because Fantasmic isn't showing nightly it can get pretty busy. We may have to do this to get a seat

11. trappednabox

trappednabox <font color=006600>Frogs are our friends...<br><fo

Does the fantasmic package have to be booked 90 days out? I want to book it for June

12. ChrisMouse

ChrisMouse DIS Veteran

Called first thing this AM and got my reservation for May 7th, too!:thumbsup2

I was most worried about this reservation, so I'm excited!

13. SplashMom

SplashMom I have a whole new perspective on life!

I tried a few days ago (on my 90 days date) and it wasn't available for booking yet. I called again this morning and got it for May 7. I was also told that it would only be on May 3 and May 7 during our vacation (Apr 29-May 10) I booked Mama Melrose's and the latest time I could get was 4 p.m. A bit early but I took it anyway. I'm not sure why the times are so early when the show doesn't start until 8:30. :confused3 Oh well, now I can relax!

14. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

I booked this morning, too, and got May 3rd at 4:05. We are a party of six, so I figured I'd take what I could get. I guess we'll eat an early lunch that day and save our snack credits for later in the evening after dinner! --Katie

15. chrisgoss

chrisgoss Earning My Ears

Called this morning also - got F! package at Mama Melrose at 4:25pm - I asked for the latest available time and that is what she had.