Anyone tried MCO Hyatt on Hotwire last couple of months?

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
We're sailing on the Aug 7th Dream & want to stay at the MCO Hyatt the night before. We always stay there before cruises-so convenient to hop on a Disney bus the next morning and be the first ones at port. Anyway, $189.00 is a bit steep, so I wondered if anyone has had success on Hotwire lately. I got it a couple of years ago-is it still 4 1/2 stars and 90% approval?
Thanks in advance.

dk

I checked on hotwire for the date I need it and it was $147 plus $25 tax I'm going that route as its over $200 without tax going directly thru MCO
Hyatt

That's pretty much what I'm paying. I just figured it was because it's mid-December.

I just checked last minute travel and it has MCO Hyatt for $129.55 +tax . I may wait a little while longer and see if that goes down.

dk

I am glad I saw this thread. I just booked a room direct at MCO Hyatt last night. I see it priced at 143for the time I need. Do the prices usually go down at Last minute travel?

Last edited:
We're sailing on the Aug 7th Dream & want to stay at the MCO Hyatt the night before. We always stay there before cruises-so convenient to hop on a Disney bus the next morning and be the first ones at port. Anyway, $189.00 is a bit steep, so I wondered if anyone has had success on Hotwire lately. I got it a couple of years ago-is it still 4 1/2 stars and 90% approval?
Thanks in advance.

I was mistaken sorry, it wasnt hotwire I got my rate of $`147 plus tax but now I'm not sure which site it was at. I only know it wasnt the hotel's website. I went to hotwire but how can you guarantee you will get the hyatt? It only gives a vicinity that you might get (the names are hidden when searching rates).

I have the same question. I booked directly through the Hyatt website, and it's $169 in mid July. After reading this thread, I went over to Hotwire, but I don't see how you know you are getting the Hyatt...

when I need it in February 2016 its $269 before tax now so I probably should've booked it when I was messing around at work on Friday and when it was listed at $147 plus the $25 tax arghn I cant for the life of me remember who I had seen the price through but its no longer that price

I was mistaken sorry, it wasnt hotwire I got my rate of $`147 plus tax but now I'm not sure which site it was at. I only know it wasnt the hotel's website. I went to hotwire but how can you guarantee you will get the hyatt? It only gives a vicinity that you might get (the names are hidden when searching rates).

I have the same question. I booked directly through the Hyatt website, and it's $169 in mid July. After reading this thread, I went over to Hotwire, but I don't see how you know you are getting the Hyatt...

I think that is why OP started this thread, as a way to figure out what clues they could gain to basically ensure they would be booking Hyatt MCO on Hotwire. Sometimes you can tell by stars or some wording. Once my dh and I booked on Hotwire feeling fairly sure it was the westin because it said 'heavenly' beds (one of their catch phrases) and it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter