Anyone traveling to WDW Feb 8-11?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Sush101, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Sush101

Sush101 Earning My Ears

Hey there! Wondering if anyone will be visiting the parks between Feb 8-11th? I will be there all by myself so would love to connect with other solo travelers while I'm there! :wave2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FLDisneyCouple

FLDisneyCouple Earning My Ears

We'll be there starting the 14th. Too bad or we wouldn't mind meeting up :)

4. Sush101

Sush101 Earning My Ears

Oh thats a shame that we'll miss each other. Thanks for letting me know. :-)

5. Irishman

Irishman Earning My Ears

FEB 17th...............

6. JudyS

JudyS Disney Lover, DVC Member, and Timeshare Fan!

I'll be there at the start of your trip. I"ll have my DH with me, but I wouldn't mind some company for a roller coaster or two! (DH doesn't do thrill rides.)

7. Pnerissa

Pnerissa Earning My Ears

I'll be there on those dates. I'm driving in Thursday and leaving Tuesday. This will be my first trip EVER to Disney and as I'm going alone (as far as I know,) I'm feeling a tad bit intimidated.

8. Pnerissa

Pnerissa Earning My Ears

I did receive your PM but the restrictions on the board won't let me "reply" until I've made "at least 10 posts." Wow Anyway, since it wasn't anything horribly personal, I'll answer here and hope you see it.

I live in the panhandle of Florida and if this trip goes well I'm hoping to return in the future. It's about a 6 to 6 1/2 drive for me. I usually get down that way about once a year anyway just to kayak on Silver River in Ocala. I'm getting really excited about my upcoming trip. :banana:

Bev

9. providince

providince Mouseketeer

Where in the panhandle? Im in louisiana so add three hours. Hope to make this my year of disney.