Anyone thinking of (or using) owners locker?

I've just added storing my tennis racket with them too. I enjoy playing tennis out there but they always have rackets with handles that are too big available to borrow. DH said $20 a year didn't seem like much considering if you get a pro for a knock around even that is $35 a go and I'd get a lot more out of it with a racket I knew. It's a manual process at the moment but they are so helpful with any questions you have!

With the $50 off, it was too good to pass up, i've signed up :)

Although we don't have another trip planned yet, we may be going in December but we aren't sure, hope that doesn't matter

I've just added storing my tennis racket with them too...
but they are so helpful with any questions you have!

We've added DH's fishing rod storage :thumbsup2 Do you think this is the next form of add-on-itis like adding DVC points? ;)

... and I agree, they are so helpful!

just signed up, I have been considering it for weeks, and when I saw the special offer that did it, looking forward to my big purple box, I wish I had noticed the amazon offer before I joined, maybe one of you could have benefitted from a $15 voucher - sorry guys !!

just signed up, I have been considering it for weeks, and when I saw the special offer that did it, looking forward to my big purple box, I wish I had noticed the amazon offer before I joined, maybe one of you could have benefitted from a $15 voucher - sorry guys !!

Well done! :thumbsup2 Looks like we're big purple box buddies, Jules!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What are you going to put in yours??

Well done! :thumbsup2 Looks like we're big purple box buddies, Jules!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What are you going to put in yours??

Hi purple box buddie :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I dont really know to be honest, first thoughts some wine glasses and proper plates and knives and forks for the studio, the little Christmas ornaments that Peggy put on our tree for us came home with us and will be going back with is so maybe those, there wont be any leftover wine so thats no good:rotfl2: US hair straighteners I think, toiletries?? its very exciting isn't it. Share with me whats going in yours, I may get some ideas

We-ell, I did think about trainers and gym clothes but then Richard slapped me across the face and I came to my senses!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Sooo I'm thinking an airbed (should the kids not wanna share a bed ;) ), a games console and Baileys. I'm not very imaginative... :rolleyes:

We've added DH's fishing rod storage :thumbsup2 Do you think this is the next form of add-on-itis like adding DVC points? ;).....

LOL a purple box add on

We-ell, I did think about trainers and gym clothes but then Richard slapped me across the face and I came to my senses!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Sooo I'm thinking an airbed (should the kids not wanna share a bed ;) ), a games console and Baileys. I'm not very imaginative... :rolleyes:

The game console is a great idea - as is the Baileys :drinking1

Now lets see if that illusive tag fairy gives out a Loving my Purple Box tag

It really is a good idea, im just glad you guys mentioned the savings offer, makes a difference. Im already compling a list of what to put in it when we go back. I have even thought about buying a cheapy US laptop to leave in there for our visits, especially as the internet is going to be free to DVC owners, it all helps :)

Jules - I agree about no leftover wine but we do have an unopened bottle of wine in the box so we can have it there the day we arrive. For some reason there seems to be a full bottle of gin too!

Hi, Mousesavers code still working today. I've got a list as long as my arm - as well as the g+t, I've put down US hair straighteners for my dd, a water filter jug + filters for taking water to the parks, Yankee candles, Disney mugs, glasses etc, 1st aid stuff, decent coffee, laundry things (laundry balls, stain remover, tumble dryer balls, maybe a collapsible hamper for dirty things), toiletries (shower cap, nail things, soap, crystal deodorant, tweezers, cotton wool etc), pens, pads, scissors, sellotape, post-it notes, maybe some Disney dvds, and the list goes on. Also like the idea of cheap US laptop.
Joan

Hi, Mousesavers code still working today. I've got a list as long as my arm - as well as the g+t, I've put down US hair straighteners for my dd, a water filter jug + filters for taking water to the parks, Yankee candles, Disney mugs, glasses etc, 1st aid stuff, decent coffee, laundry things (laundry balls, stain remover, tumble dryer balls, maybe a collapsible hamper for dirty things), toiletries (shower cap, nail things, soap, crystal deodorant, tweezers, cotton wool etc), pens, pads, scissors, sellotape, post-it notes, maybe some Disney dvds, and the list goes on. Also like the idea of cheap US laptop.
Joan

Yankee Candles!!!! :thumbsup2 Brilliant idea!!! :idea: I'm gonna get me one of those electric tart warmers... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Signed up for one the other day(thanks for the mousesavers $50).
Was planning ahead and looking at the expiry on opened toiletries. While most are use within 12 months have found that Imperial Leather shower gel and handwash are 36 months.
Also, do you think it will be better to buy crockery etc in Walmart or to bring a cheap set from home?

Can't wait to try this out.
Marie

.....Also, do you think it will be better to buy crockery etc in Walmart or to bring a cheap set from home?.....

I'd buy it in Wal-Mart - it's bound to be cheaper and you might get a funky Disney design

It's a great offer I am sure they must have had a flurry of people sign up. I saw the idea last year but the sign up fee put me off. I was having a look at their website forum and they have some photos of decorated boxes, they look great. I have a list of things I want to store and the function in the website to keep a track of what is stored is great.

If you go to the sign up page there is a drop down menu asking you where you heard of OL. If you pick the Mousesavers option it takes the $50 off for you and makes the joining fee only $25. But as others have said you have to sign up by tomorrow

A big thanks from me too. I also signed up at last :thumbsup2

I had been thinking about this but the discount just sealed the deal. Thought I'd missed my chance but I signed up about 10 mins ago and got the $50 off. I'm not going back until June 2009 so I've got plenty of time to gather hints from everyone else and plan what's going in it:banana:

Thanks for the tip on the discount everyone:) These boards are great.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter