Anyone stayed in Cresent Lakes?

hollerfolk5

Earning My Ears
Planning a May 2013 trip. Staying offsite. We have stayed in Lindfields sub before (nice house--rates have gone up) & at Tropical Palms Resort. Looking for any info on Cresent Lakes. How long to park? Nice neighborhood? Close to a WalMart? Any tips....

Thanks for the info. We are a 2 families renting 1 home. I have found 1 for about 750 for the week and it will have a bed for each of our 4 children. If there is anything thing you would recommend me checking into, I would love the info (I have not reserve it yet). As for the 25 min drive--is there a lot of red lights or just a long road?

Going up Poincianna to 192 and then west there or using Osceola Parkway would be slower than going toward I -4. I got directions on the map and it shows about 40 minutes to MK parking lot. It's very rural out there so there's not many lights till you get to 192.
Did you try Indian Creek, Emerald Island, Oak Island, Rolling Hills, Windsor Hills or Palms? They would be only 7 or 8 minutes from Animal Kingdom. Indian Ridge/Oaks and Sunset Lakes would be 10 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter