Anyone stayed at the Magic Castle Hotel?

Hi fozziepitysthefool,

Are you talking about the one in LA?

Are you going to be going to the Magic Castle Academy?

If so, - we loved it!

The staff are amazing, the rooms are really nice (particularly the 2 bedroom apartment we stayed in second time around) and the location is great. Not to mention the free snacks!!

One of our best holiday experiences.

Hi fozziepitysthefool,

Are you talking about the one in LA?

Are you going to be going to the Magic Castle Academy?

If so, - we loved it!

The staff are amazing, the rooms are really nice (particularly the 2 bedroom apartment we stayed in second time around) and the location is great. Not to mention the free snacks!!

One of our best holiday experiences.

That is great to hear! I am hoping we can get into the Club as well! Apparently you can if you are staying at the hotel. :thumbsup2

FYI, you must be 21 or older to gain admittance to the club except for weekend brunch.

I didn't stay at the hotel, but I was invited to the club last night. It was an amazing experience. Definitely one I will never forget.

If you're just looking for a way to get into the club some magicians do offer invitations if you contact them via email/Facebook.

I just did a quick Google search and this magician says he will do that.

http://www.johnnyacepalmer.com/pages/now_appearing.html

Interestingly enough, his website says he is currently playing at Big Thunder Ranch for Halloween!

If you're just looking for a way to get into the club some magicians do offer invitations if you contact them via email/Facebook.

I just did a quick Google search and this magician says he will do that.

http://www.johnnyacepalmer.com/pages/now_appearing.html

Interestingly enough, his website says he is currently playing at Big Thunder Ranch for Halloween!

Thanks for doing some research! Very kind of you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter