Anyone stayed at Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by DisneyPolve, Jul 6, 2012.

1. DisneyPolve

DisneyPolve Mouseketeer

I just won a bid from Priceline for $50 at Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. Was wondering how it is. We are only staying there one night prior to checking in to Disney, so I guess I can suck it up for $50. However, the pics make it look really nice especially for $50!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lthiesfeld07

lthiesfeld07 Mouseketeer

I stayed there in August 2011 for 5 nights. It was nice. My friend and I had a corner room on the fifth floor. It was a short drive from the parks. We had two Queen size beds. It looked like the rooms were recently renovated. It looked better than a typical Holiday Inn.
    I would stay here again if I had to stay off site. :thumbsup2

4. DisneyPolve

DisneyPolve Mouseketeer

Thanks, DH is a hotel snob but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on a hotel the night before we check in at AK!

5. Jessfromjersey

Jessfromjersey Earning My Ears

Stayed there for 3 nights in April 2010, right after the renovation. It was very nice! Clean rooms, nice zero entry pool. Definitley worth $50!

6. houlababy

houlababy Earning My Ears

We are staying here @ the Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. It's a very nice place to stay if you want to stay off property. Very clean and spacious and dog friendly. We travel with a black Labrador guide dog.