Anyone stay at Marriott Newport Coast Villas?

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
We are in the first steps of planning a trip for mid June 2007. We want to go (me, DH, 17 DS) to the Disnyeland area of California. We were going to use points and stay on site at Disneyland, but DH found Marriott Newport Coast Villas in out DVC Planning Guide. It looks perfect on the website. We were curious as to whether anyone has any information about a stay here.

Thanks!
Karen

We are Marriott timeshare owners and took a tour of the Newport Coast Villas.
It is about 25- 30 mins drive from Disneyland.
It is a gorgeous place with 2 Bedrooms/2 Bath over looking the Pacific Coast, with beautiful pools.

You can look more here for pictures and floor plans.
Newport Coast Villas

It's a beautiful property with million dollar ocean views.

Woody

Karen:

The Newport Coast Villas is an amazing property. We stayed for a week right after it opened.

The only thing I would suggest is that you become familiar with your map between NCV and DL. You can travel the entire distance on the freeway in the carpool lane. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the time of the day, but the car pool lane is a dream.

Would I stay there again? You bet! You could put about 20 people in a villa. [It would be cozy, but you could. :rotfl: ]

Leslye

We're splitting a stay over Thanksgiving Week between DLH Concierge and the villas. They do look very nice. We've stayed in a different MVC villa and loved everything about it. We got daily maid service. Nice little snack bar kids could go buy treats, organized activites throughout the days. A perffect way to vacation.

We are using a ton of Marriott points for the Villas in early May...we looked closer to DLR but we wanted something special (I figure this is my reward for putting up with all the travel my DH does for work!). The Villas fit our bill with the beautiful pools, spacious quarters and close to beach activities. We will also save a lot on dining by cooking every breakfast and some dinners in our villa. I would like to hear from anyone who has been regarding their beach experience. Which beach is best, closest, etc.
Thanks!

Subscribing, we just booked these (about 5min ago!) for next feb '08 vacation week!! My mom has marriott timeshare as well... they look beautiful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter