Anyone stay at Calypso Cay lately?

Mike J

Mouseketeer
I know that there is a huge thread buried somewhere on this board, but with the search disabled, it is impossible to find. I wanted to see if anyone has stayed at Calypso Cay recently. I think the La Quinta Suites is open now and I was looking for any comments from anyone who stayed recently including Runaway Bay apartments.

Thanks,
Mike

Our family stayed at the Runaway Bay Apartments in March during Spring Break. We absolutely loved it! It was a very quiet, well maintained gated community. I cannot say enough positive things about it. We also enjoyed the pools. The one bedroom apartment was very spacious for the three of us. It came with washer dryer, full kitchen, all the comforts and necessities of being at home. We stayed for eleven days, and we needed all those amenities! It is also in a great location too as well. I hope this helps!

:Pinkbounc
sandyw1965

Sandy,

Thanks for the comments. We were really looking at the Runaway Bay apartments over the hotels. We have stayed at the Amersuites before, but the apartments seem to offer more for our family of 5. Were the rates reasonable compared to a hotel?

Thanks,
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter