Anyone seen the new Disney Promotion at the grocery?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by hollieplus2, Dec 16, 2008.

1. hollieplus2

hollieplus2 <font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>

My box of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats has a new disney promotion on it. Collect the tokens, send in 8 and receive a free tinkerbell or toy story disp. camera. Has anyone seen these yet? Are there other freebies coming?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneynuts777

disneynuts777 <font color=red><marquee>I have never had this don

PLEASSEEE......may my DD not see this!!!!! I am already going to be eating Rice Krispies until Easter because we NEEDED all the holiday shape krispy makers. I cannot imagine eating that many mini wheats:laughing: :laughing:

4. reginaastralis

reginaastralis DIS Veteran

All I could think of was "MMMmmmm" I LOVE frosted mini wheats. And getting a disposable camera would make a cute surprise for my little one.

5. ajk912

ajk912 <font color=purple>Dum..dum...dum...we are in the

omg, that's perfect! :woohoo: We already got the Kung Fu Panda blanket, I am about to send off for a second..and I am soon going to have enough tokens for a third. :lmao: As you can see, the kids eat this cereal for breakfast every morning. I am ready for a NEW promo! :banana:

BTW, the Kung Fu panda blanket is nicer than I thought! The velcro for the cape option doesn't stick too well..but hey, for the cost of a stamp, you can't beat it!!! Soon all of my kids will each have their own.

6. hollieplus2

hollieplus2 <font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>

I've added pictures so you know what to look for. Not sure if they will be on any other boxes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]